Sunday, July 29, 2007

Run


Yesterday evening I was invited to attend the Australian premiere of the NZ short film Run. Last year I was lucky enough to be asked to produce the images for the comic featured in several key sequences of the film, and it was terrific to see my work up on the big screen. Mark and the guys at Sticky Pictures have produced a wonderful little film - it won a Palme d'Or Special Mention at this year's Cannes Film Festival - and I was delighted to hear that they are now planning their first feature.

My comic pages used in the film can be seen here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Weston said...

Hey, Colin. Hope you are feeling a bit more positive these days. We'd hate to lose you.

Yout artwork was a HUGE influence on mine... dunno if I ever told you that before.

It's about time your "In the shadow of the Sun" trilogy was reprinted. I never even found the third book.

Anyway, take care, Colin.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Colin Wilson said...

Still a bit up and down, but what I really need is to get my teeth into some serious work. Unfortunately Dark Horse are still dragging the chain...

As for Into the Shadow of the Sun - email me your address and I'll send ya a copy. I think I've still got a few around here somewhere...

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home