Sunday, December 07, 2008

Breakfast with the Stars...

Had breakfast the other morning with award-winning book author Shuan Tan. I've been a huge fan of his beautiful books for years, and so it was a real treat to finally meet the man, and discover for myself what a nice guy he is. And I'm sure it comes as no surprise to anyone that he takes his work very seriously indeed... you can't produce books like that without paying attention to every minor detail.

Picked up some fascinating hints of his current project, but with my time being cut short by the attention span of my ten year old son - I'm baby-sitting for the week - I'm looking forward to meeting up with Shaun again and learning more from the master.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Colin, do you do commissions? If sop, what is the best way to correspond with you? Thanks in advance.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Bobby.N said...

The chin-wag with Mr Tan would have been very edifying Colin... I'm jealous.

-Bobby.N

1:52 PM  
Blogger Colin Wilson said...

I'm not taking commissions at the moment, but contact Royd [liroyd@iinet.net.au] who is now handling my art sales, and who will be running a list for me when I have the time...

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home