Sunday, May 01, 2011

Busy Week Ahead

FreeComicbookDay.jpgAfter years of inertia, this Saturday Tom Taylor and I will be signing books at our local All Star Comics shop here in Melbourne. The friendly guys down there have organised a full day of guests:

The lineup in the shop for the day is:

11am-12pm Matt Dunn and Andy Isaac

12pm-1pm Jeff Cruz and Hugh Freeman

1pm-2pm Tristan Jones and Katie Houghton

2pm-3pm Tom Taylor and Colin Wilson

3pm-4pm Mike Wszelaki



We will be signing books and generally hanging around for most of the afternoon, so if you are in the area, come on down and say hi.



Tom and I will also be running a Comics Masterclass at the Nexus Festival of Comics, Graphic Novels and Moving Image from May 10-12th organised by NMIT at their Fairfield campus. Our Masterclass will be on Tuesday from 3-6pm - open to the public - We will also be participating in a Sequential Art and Narrative Panel Discussion with Bruce (The Sacrifice) Mutard and noted film illustrator and storyboard artist David Russell.


nexus_banner.jpg

4 Comments:

Blogger ITTIHACK said...

Oops, that's funny

ThanX

3:26 AM  
Blogger Hugh said...

Colin, very sorry to hear about the death of Jean Giraud. I guess, since you did the Jeunesse de Blueberry books, you must have had a bit to do with him.

(I'm the Chch bloke who visited you guys in the south of France in 1989.)

3:40 AM  
Blogger Ger Apeldoorn said...

Hi, Colin. My name is Ger Apeldoorn. I intreviewed you in Brussels years ago for the Dutch fanzine Striprofiel. Currently I do the news pages for the Dutch twoweekly Eppo (a reborn version, not the one that used to publish Blueberry). I want to do a small piece about the new XIII Mystery books that have been announced. It would be great if I could use some of your work as an inllustration and maybe talk for a bit about where you stand. You can reach me through Facebook (Ger Apeldoorn) or my blog the Fabulous Fifties (www.allthingsger.blogspot.com) or just ask me to leave my email adress here.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Ger Apeldoorn said...

Even better. Rob van Bavel gave me your email adress.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home