Saturday, February 28, 2009

Still More Invasion...

invasion01_smallcover.jpgTo coincide with WonderCon (currently underway this weekend) here's a link to a short interview with our Dark Horse Editor Randy Stradley where he supplies a few more details about our new Star Wars series Invasion. The big news is that we have secured the wonderful Jo Chen to produce the covers for the series, the first of which can be seen here.

Both Tom and I are big fans of Jo's work, and her beautifully painted covers will really broaden the appeal of the whole series. One of our hopes with Invasion is to introduce Star Wars comics to a whole new audience, and having Jo on board is a huge step towards achieving that goal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven Sterlacchini said...

Colin, I blame you for my new interest in Star Wars. I'm buying comics and toys (for my son), joining the 501st and re-watching films!

Looking forward to seeing this new work.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home