Sunday, September 16, 2007

Star Wars: Rebellion




So there I was surfing the web last week - does anyone even call it that these days? - and I discover that I am currently producing a four issue mini-series for Dark Horse. And so it's now official, although I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the early December publication date. I'd go more for early next year, but what do I know? Star Wars: Rebellion #11 - 14 is underway, in fact the first cover can be seen here.

My cover for Knights of the Old Republic #24 hit the net the same day, and can be seen here.

5 Comments:

Blogger dylan said...

lovely colouring on the woman's face, did you colour it too?

12:25 PM  
Blogger D.TAYLOR said...

I was about to say that!
Really looking forward to this Colin.

4:41 AM  
Blogger Colin Wilson said...

All my own work! I got lucky... the first thing I went for was the lighting on Deena's face, got that right, and everything else fell into place.

Pleased with this one, especially considering the time I was given to deliver the finished art....

2:17 PM  
Blogger Elephanto said...

I'm really pleased your getting more work on the Star Wars comics. I really liked your work on Star Wars Legacy.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Fons van Erp said...

Great news Colin!
I am a longtime fan of your work, it started all with Blueberry and now you are artist on one of my favorite series. Keep up the good work

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home