Tuesday, June 08, 2010

The Losers - Postscript

Was the film as flat for everyone else as it was for me? (Rhetorical question really, given the box office figures...) So what the hell happened? All the elements were there to make this an hour and a half of escapist fun, but the film - unlike Andy's comic script - pounded itself into the ground within the first 15 minutes, and then just kinda stayed down for the count....

Shame really, as I was rather hoping that a comic series that I really enjoyed working on might have been better treated by Hollywood.

And as for Jason Patric.... well, words fail me.......

2 Comments:

Blogger Ales Kot said...

Hi Colin,

I would like to send you an e-mail, but I can't find your address anywhere. What's the best way to contact you?

1:05 PM  
Blogger Colin Wilson said...

wilco440@mac.com should find me....

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home