Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Dynamite!

TNBullet2TheHead01cov.jpgBullet to the Head (aka Du Plomb Dans La Tete, aka Headshot) will be published in English for the first time this June, by Dynamite. This is the series I worked on with writer Matz (The Killer) and originally published by Casterman in France. Coincidentally, Casterman will be re-publishing the story in France again this year, this time as an all-in-one large-format B&W edition similar to the limited-edition version published by Librairie Grangier in 2006.

No news yet on the possible film of the series, originally optioned by Warner Bros. in 2008.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

Cool: I'll plug this on my blog later!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Steven Sterlacchini said...

At last! I've been waiting for this one.

I thought I was going to have to learn French, just to read it.

Steven

8:13 AM  
Blogger alxxdsgn said...

Hey Colin -- the majors option stuff left and right all the time, no guarantee though for a movie to see the daylight...unfortunately. Hope you guys have more luck than the others.

Cheers Alex

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home