Saturday, June 12, 2010

Paw, Paw, Paw....

Sketchbook_cover(small).jpg

After threatening to do this for a couple of years, I've finally got around to producing this little item, my very first sketchbook. So far I've only seen a printers proof, but by this week all should be ready to go for the upcoming Comic Cons that I'll be signing at over the next two months (Supanova Sydney and Perth, and then some minor little thing next month in San Diego...).

Dedicaces features about 35 of my little-seen or previously unpublished illustrations in 28 action-filled pages - a strictly limited edition of 300 (or at least until I get around to printing more) - and goes on sale for the princely sum of $10. And as the Oz dollar is currently starts to tank, that'll have to be $10(US) or I'll never reach retirement age....

Track me down at one of the forthcoming Comic Cons, or contact Royd for your very own copy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wiggz said...

Hey Colin,
Can't wait to see if I can get my hands on one of these!

=)

All the best,

Wiggz

2:45 PM  
Blogger Wiggz said...

Hey Colin,
Can't wait to see if I can get my hands on one of these!

=)

All the best,

Wiggz

2:45 PM  
Blogger Steven Sterlacchini said...

Gotta get me one of these!!!

4:20 AM  
Blogger dylan said...

I want one! Great cover.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home